Saturday, July 3, 2010

Conor - I'm SO GOOD At Music

If you don't know me, the first thing you will likely learn about me is that I like to play piano. And guitar. And drums. And sometimes I sing. This is because I am better at music than you will probable ever be.

I feel as if now would be a great time to mention that I have a band. It's called "Band Practice." This is an extremely clever name that I probably came up with. I don't really remember the details, but it's way too clever for Rhett or Greg to have come up with.

Anyway, back to music. I play lots of it. Sometimes, I sit down at the piano and just figure out songs. Then I go to my friends' houses and play them, over and over. There are an infinite number of chord progressions, and I know all of them.

Did I mention that I once got shut down by the cops while playing with my band? You probably haven't ever been shut down by the cops, but then, I guess I'm a lot more hardcore than you.

I mentioned earlier that I know every chord progression. Allow me to name a few:

A D g F
C Eb
A c# e
Bb G f#
c# Bb

And there are lots and lots more.

If you would like to know some more about music, feel free to ask me. But don't expect to be better at it than me. Unless you are Joe Bernardi.

1 comment: