Saturday, October 8, 2011

An Ode To (Some Of) My Friends

Robert
Stalwart and brave
Hair flowing atop his tiger mount
True beauty

Eliot
Maniacal genius
Always prepared to make things awkward
Reason why people hate puns

Conor
Far away and lonely
I dunno, the guy plays Ultimate I guess
Huck master

Nick
Sexy and sleek
Tied with many as to the number of current girlfriends he has
A Real hottie

Mada
Sassy and energetic
Got more guys to hit on her than me
Truly gifted

Carrie
Kind and thoughtful
Best rur view
Badonkadonk

Brendan
Witty and articulate
Always lookin' rul good
My summer love

-Classic

7 comments:

  1. Boy, I don't regret reaching out to Classic last semester in Carrie's room...though we never had a hangout with 'ol D-Gar this summer, as planned. A real shame, he may have made this list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post. Post about me always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick, I just want you to know that I used the phrase "totally zen" several times last night. It wasn't even on purpose. It just seemed natural.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This means that I have succeeded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Furiously trying to figure out the half-patterned, half-random rhythm scheme going on here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's art man. Stop trying to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete