Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sweden is so cool that I'm never coming back

Have I mentioned yet that I'm in Sweden?

This week in between doing math and living with really rude people I went and saw some ice. It was so cool because we just don't have that kind of thing in Springfield.

Springfield is kind of a cool place, but actually it sucks and I hate it. That's why I've decided I'm going to stay here forever and become a Swedish lesbian and live in an igloo.

I also hate doing math all the time so I'm changing my major to classics. That way I can study cool things that didn't actually happen instead of boring things that govern the structure of our universe.

So I'll probably never see you again. Whatever. It's fine. You can come visit I guess.

-Mada

1 comment:

  1. Write if you get work, and don't forget to hang by your thumbs.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete