Saturday, June 5, 2010

Classic Brian

We're all graduating today (except Robert, but he didn't even really graduate...why are we having our graduation party with him again?). It's really strange because I feel like I've been out of school for a long time already, but it's only been a week. I'm really looking forward to this summer. It's gonna be schweeeeet. I have my trip to New Jersey, my trip to Florida, Lollapalooza, and hardcore FFFFin for about 3 months straight to look forward to.

But back to this graduation business. I'm glad we learned how to walk down an isle this morning. I never knew how to do that before. Totally worth getting up at 8 in the morning for? I think so. Now I'm just sitting here waiting for graduation time so I can hurry up and officially put an end to my high school career. I figure this is a pretty enjoyable way to pass the time. For those of you that I like and may never see again after today's ceremony; it's been real, and I'll genuinely miss you. For those of you that I'm going to college with, let's rock this bitch. That quote was for you, Conor. And Conor, you will get your ass to U of I or Springfield whenever you get a chance and we will FFFF so hard.

Let's all have some fun at grad parties this weekend. Say "Fuck you" to the people who didn't invite you to theirs, then show up anyway. Carrie, sorry I had to leave yours so soon after getting there. I had to get back to my house to prepare for my family's party after graduation today. It was fun for the brief period I was there. Speaking of parties though...come to the party that Conor, Robert, Mada, and I are having tomorrow at Mada's house from 4-8. It's gonna be awesome.

Stay classy, world.

-Classic Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment