Sunday, January 23, 2011

Robert - HANNAH I'M GOING TO KILL YOU

You'll be green with envy. And Packer cleats.

MY GIRLFRIEND HANNAH TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD BE MORE COMPETITIVE ABOUT SPORTS BECAUSE THAT MAKES THEM MORE FUN. OKAY. The Packers play the Bears today in 18 minutes. Hannah's a rabid Bears fan. I'm a fairweather Packers fan. But I'm competitive! I'm willing to bet a lot that my Packers will stomp Brian Urlacher and whoever still plays for that team. MY PROPOSAL: Whoever's team loses today is the other person's official bitch until spring break. Publicly. Everyone will know. It will be so totally humiliating.

Hannah Kolkmeier, if you have any confidence or faith or true care for your team, accept this bet in the public forum, either on Classic Brian or on Facebook.

I will be liveblogging as the game develops to describe how it makes the destiny of my soul feel. Keep refreshing, please.

THIS ONE'S FOR THE MEN.

6 comments:

  1. fine i'll play along.
    BUT EVERYONE KNOWS YOU'RE ALREADY MY BITCH.
    you're on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this is awesome. You're both hilarious. if you didn't see this coming Hannah, you should have. If you did see it coming and did it anyway, you're a comedic genius and Robert is your prop. Go Bears.

    -Classic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed the T-Swift poster in the background. She's so pretty.

    -Classic

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESSSS THIS WAS AWESOME. Great job Robert.

    -Eliot

    ReplyDelete
  5. also i was going to be ashamed of myself if you had used the tag "Packers" before I did.

    -Eliot

    ReplyDelete