Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'm the worst.

I know I haven't posted in awhile and I feel pretty shitty about that. I also know that when Tuesday night rolls around this week I will almost certainly forget to post again. Therefore, with your blessing, I'd like to post right now since I'm thinking about it. I know this isn't much of a blog post but I'm linking an album I put up on facebook as my post for this week. I put about as much effort into as I would a blog entry and I think it's somewhat entertaining. Here ya go:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3873543601171.2168307.1356093286&type=1

Sorry if you're not friends with me and can't see it. Sorry if You're Robert and don't have a Facebook. Not sorry if you're anyone else and don't have a Facebook.

-The real Mada

No comments:

Post a Comment