Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nick - A Day Late, A Dollar Short

Yeah, I didn't post yesterday. But I'm posting now! That's good, right?

I don't know if you noticed, but I just did something I don't normally do, which is apologizing for a late post. Usually I just pretend like it never happened at all, which I think is a great strategy.

Unfortunately, today I also have nothing to post about and my first day of classes starts in roughly 20 minutes. So allow me to make it up to you.

First, I'd like you to meet my friend the freshwater stingray.
We met at an aquarium store called Sailfin in downtown Champaign, and we bonded over our shared hatred of humanity. I posted him on Twitter yesterday, so you may have already seen him. If not you should totally follow me on Twitter.

Second, I'm gonna go ahead and tell you what I'll be doing for next week: I'm going to summarize every day, at the end of the day, with one sentence. So look forward to at least seven sentences of Classic Brian next week.

Peace.
-Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment