It's Christmas Eve, technically Christmas right now. I cannot be expected to provide you with entertainment right now. Instead, I will provide you with my opinion. My raw, unadulterated, overly quantified opinion.
I've seen a few people say it was a mediocre year, or even a bad year for music. I didn't think so at all. Like number 7 on my list, Plastic Beach by Gorillaz? I listen to that album pretty constantly, but it's only 7 on my list. Because a lot of really awesome guys kicked a lot of really awesome ass this year. Good work, everyone. Also, I know there were a ton of albums I missed out on, and hopefully I'll remedy that soon.
Top 10 Albums of 2010
10. Undercard - The Extra Lens
9. Lonely Avenue - Ben Folds & Nick Hornby
8. Write About Love - Belle & Sebastian
7. Plastic Beach - Gorillaz
6. The Age of Adz - Sufjan Stevens
5. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - Kanye West
4. High Violet - The National
3. The Suburbs - Arcade Fire
2. This Is Happening - LCD Soundsystem
1. Contra - Vampire Weekend
Screw it, the Top 12 Songs of 2010
Oh, oh shit guys. IT'S CHRISTMAS MORNING. IT'S THE FOURTH OF JULY. Anyway, yeah, it's 1:30 in the morning so I'm going to go ahead and call it a day. Have a great holiday, everyone.
*Bro's finna cry?
**Oh girl doesn't look anything like she sounds